Thursday, June 19, 2008

Adam & Rita's Wedding






I should probably preface all of these photos with a little back story. Adam & Rita are probably one of the cutest couples I know. They are crazy about each other & it shows. We used to joke around (well, I guess we still do) aboud all of the public displays of affection these two have for each other!
Let's see...Rita and Miller have been dating since Brad & I met in Spain...so I guess they became a couple sometime in the first part of 2003. All I know is that when we got back from Spain, it was pretty much a done deal. They were a couple! --- & Adam was on Cloud 9!
I should also mention that Adam & Rita were the first to get engaged out of all of Brad's friends! Probably about 3-1/2 years ago now! But, not the first to get married... Hmmm...There was Boulder & Sara, Pigs & Caitlin, Us and Bird & Jody are set for July '09 (they were recently engaged!).
There are very good reasons for this though. Adam started dental school right after graduation from Muhlenberg! He graduated the week before their wedding (sooo, 2 weeks ago?). Not to mention he graduated FIRST in his class! They were married on saturday & he was supposed to start his residency on Monday at a local hospital but while we were eating breakfast Sunday morning he mentioned that he may have to go into work!?!? The day after his wedding!
They are taking their honeymoon in August -- to GREECE (sidenote: that is where I wanted to go! --- Not that out honeymoon wasn't incredible!!)

I hope you enjoy these few photos from their beautiful wedding and I will post "the best of the best" this weekend!


OK - The Photos are taking FOREVER to go through & upload to the blog. You can only upload 5 at a time and well, its hard to choose! I will work on this more this weekend! I promise!

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP