Chrissy is Home
Chrissy got home from Florence tonight. It was great to see her & she is so tan from their trip to Sardinia last weekend! One day on the beach and she is the most beautiful golden brown i've ever seen! Just like someone else I know! ...coughSUMMERcough....
We all had dinner at mom & dad's and it was fun!
Im really looking forward to Chrissy being home and spending more QT together. Im even trying to talk her into taking Kickboxing with Sarah & I!! :)
I wish the location was more convenient! We will probably look for another gym or something else that has yoga, pilates and a variety of other classes and much closer --- SINCE I PAID $3.99 A GALLON FOR GAS TODAY!
Anyway, just wanted to say how happy I am to have Chrissy home eventhough Im sure she'd rather still be in Italy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment