great memories!
Tonight, after work, I met Amy, Paxton, Sarah & Amy's cousin, Jessica for dinner. We ate at Pollo Loco (or, crazy chicken, as my dad calls it). Its on the way home from work & very convenient! Paxton was adorable, as always and its just so nice to have this special time with such great friends! Times like these really help to put everything else in perspective! I could go on & on about how greatful I am for the people in my life but I know the only reason you're reading this right now is to get to the photos of Paxton...so here they are!





6 comments:
We had a really fun evening! Thanks for posting (and taking) those cute pictures. Love you!
love it! i need to get in on those dinners! just teasing!
Love it! Sorry if I was a baby hog :) Stephanie and Micah will have to come next time!
That is true! He is just too cute, and he has already changed so much from a week ago.
Just so everyone knows--(Steph included) I DID invite Stephanie and Micah!!!!
I bet you did, Amy! Stephanie knows she is ALWAYS welcome! I know I would love it if they did and so would everyone else! We will have Summer with us next week too! Yay!!
Post a Comment