Chiropractor Success!
I had my third chiropractor appointment tonight. The practice that I go to has 3 doctors and a few massage specialists. Last week I saw two of the doctors and neither were able to adjust me because I was too "stiff". However, I did see the massage specialist and she is my new BFF!! Amazing -- & my insurance covers it! $10 copay is a lot better than a $90 Spa Sydell bill.
Today I saw the doctor I was supposed to see last week but he was on vacation. Im excited to say that he was able to adjust me and it felt really good.
I was really beginning to worry because I thought there was something seriously wrong with me. They took xrays the first day and my spine does not have that "natural curve" like most people. My neck is ok when im not doing anything sitting down or extraneous. My neck/shoulder hurts the most when I am at work. Its probably the sitting down all day. I have a new ergonomic key board tray but that hasn't helped and I have been working on my posture! -- that's hard to remember!
All I know is that im WAY too young to be worried about these things and Im sick & tired of being in pain! (Although Brad always jokes around about how old I am).
4 comments:
So glad it went well! I am super jealous you get massaged and cracked for $10!! Hope it helps!!
Yeah!! Congrats on getting cracked. I need to make an appointment to go. :-)
YEAH!! I bet you feel great now!!!
wait...sign me up for your massage specialist...i could go for a $10 "therapy session"!! hook me up with the info :)
Post a Comment