Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelli - 1 day late!

I know - im horrible! I didn't post this yesterday but that doesn't mean I forgot. I did speak to Kelli! She is in Florida right now with her husband Matt (im so jealous , not of Matt but of the vacation, HAHA!). I have been so busy this past week because of Paxton (definitely worth it!) and I have mainly been home to sleep --- so, with that said - HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEL-SO! I miss you so much and I hope you are having a wonderful time in Fl!
Kelli is one of my favorite people in the whole world. She always knows what to say to me to make me laugh and we have been through so much over the last 5 years. There are so many memories but the most important to point out is that Kelli was in Spain with Brad & I so she has been there from the beginning! Thanks for everything you do for us Kelli! We really appreciate it and you mean the world to us! We love you!!

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP