My two favorite boys (under 26)
Tonight after work I headed over to Amy & Brad's to see Paxton. I couldn't wait to see him! Its amazing how much he has already developed in less than 1 week. I can tell that he has Amy's nose & mouth and Brad's eyes. What a cute baby!! It is still so surreal that Amy & Brad are parents!
I was extra lucky to see Stephanie & Micah!
Its so hard to believe that Micah is walking already. Its crazy to think that this time next year, that will be Paxton walking around (or trying to!). So many emotions rush through me when I watch Amy & Stephanie mother these beautiful baby boys. It is such an incredible relationship - a mother and her child. They are both wonderful mothers & I wonder if I will ever be as patient, will I know what to do?, will my child turn out ok? I have to remind myself "I will", "I will", "they will"...just to keep myself sane. For those of you that know me will not be surprised that I have these thoughts. Im a wee bit paranoid (thanks mom) and Im a tad bit OCD. Yeah, I know - understatements of the century. I guess the point is that watching Steph & now Amy become mothers is beautiful & scary at the same time! I know I will learn so much through them!
---IF only my brother & his wife, Toni, lived closer! -- I would have it MADE! I miss my favorite baby girl!! --- ok, back to tonight!
It was a nice short visit. I think I could sit & watch Paxton for hours. There is just something so peaceful about a baby, that makes me want to take a nap! ha!
Thanks for having me over Amy & Brad! & Steph, I am so blessed to have become such good friends with you! You are an incredible person & I am so glad that I am getting to know you & your beautiful family!
& now for the real reason you read my blog -- New photos of my Two Favorite Boys & Co.
Doesn't Micah look like he is mischievous in this photo? He looks like he is about to get Pax!
How CUTE is this nursery? I showed (my) Brad the nursery on Sunday and he was blown away!This is my favorite type of baby photo! Sleeping on his father's chest! Brad is such an awesome dad already! It has been so cute to hear him talk & to watch him walk around on cloud 9!
We had to keep Micah at a safe distance so he wouldn't hit Pax. Don't you see why they are my favorite little boys?? What's not to love? They are perfect!
Micah is such a ham around the camera - my favorite type of ham!
4 comments:
So cute!! I want to bring both of them home with me!
Oh my gosh, Paxton has changed so much. He is a little chunk. I love the one of him yawning and the one of he and Brad (so sweet!!) and Micah has the cutest blue eyes! Wow!!
suz...your blog brightened my day. thanks for your kind words and you WILL be a great mama- so why dont you get on that? just teasing. take your time...i am glad to call you a friend as well!
Thanks you so much for coming over last night!! It was fun to hang out with you! I'm glad we had company last night--Paxton was ready for bed and slept great!!! 2 nights in a row! Let's keep our fingers crossed! And-you will be a great mom. Don't worry!:-)
Love you!
Post a Comment