Saturday, April 26, 2008

So PROUD

I am so Proud of my husband, Brad! He was accepted into Emory's evening MBA program! Most of you know that he really wanted to go to Emory but was worried he wouldn't get in. He studied so hard for the GMATs and didn't score as high as he would have hoped... but all that matters is he still got into Emory. For those of you that don't know, Emory has the 2nd ranked evening MBA program in the nation! He also got into UGA's MBA program and for awhile there, Emory & UGA were in a close 1st choice because they both have great programs...Emory's is just higher ranked right now b/c UGA's is fairly new.
Anywho, I am so proud of Brad. It has been a rough past couple of months because Brad was so hard on himself throughout the whole process. This just shows that hardwork does payoff and prayers are answered!
He will start classes the first week of September, go two nights a week & should be finished in about 2-1/2 years! I think it will be a hard transition for both of us at first but this is such a great opportunity for Brad and I think it will pay off HUGE in the future!
CONGRATS Brad - Your family & I are so proud of you!!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP