1 year ago today
Brad & I just got home from having dinner. Mom made us a Greek Dinner with pork, pita bread, orzo & Tsikki (sp?) sauce. So DELICIOUS!! Thanks MOM! It was so nice not to have to cook dinner on our anniversary & not having to go out to a restaurant!
I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful, caring, supportive, hard-working, hilarious, compassionate man! I can't believe its been 1 year (& other days it seems like 30 years!).
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! And for the record could my face be ANY FATTER??
Love love love the pictures! Especially the "come hither" one of Courtney. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Love y'all!
Wow, can I be a bigger goof ball? I am glad you love me anyways...
Those pictures are amazing...and you didn't even take them! Happy Anniversary!
Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing those again! I always like looking at those! Glad you had a good anniversary!
Post a Comment