Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jami!!!

Today is one of my good friends -- JAMI -- birthday!
Jami is one of the 9 from college, just to put a place with the name.
I am so greatful to have Jami as a friend. She is very caring, a great listener & knows how to have a good time! I hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday, Jams! I wish I could be there this weekend to celebrate with you girls but Amy only has her first child once, right? haha. That's one way to look at it. We will have dinner one night really soon!


....sorry I can't write more. I have to get ready for work!!

ONLY 2 more days until PAXTON is here! I can't believe it! In 2 days Amy will be a mommy & Brad a daddy. This is so exciting & I couldn't be more happy for them (can you tell? ha!).


Jami is on the left.
Sorry I don't have time to find other photos,
Just think about HOW MANY i have on this computer &
you'll start to
feel sorry for me.


3 comments:

Summer April 16, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

Happy Birthday Jami!!

Sarah April 16, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Nice boob shot. Haha.

The Kimmels April 17, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

I know...I know, I really should have cropped that out but I didn't have time yesterday. ha.

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP