Monday, November 5, 2012

Aunt Ginny's 75th Birthday




 What a busy weekend this was! After we had lunch with the family for Sean's graduation, we dropped dad off at home & William off with Brad. Mom, Nana & I went up to the hospital to visit with Chrissy, Jeremy & baby Jace. I finally got to hold him for more than a minute! That night he had to go under the billirubin lights for jaundice but Chrissy was doing great at nursing and her milk was already starting to come in. We visited for about an hour before having to leave the hospital and go up to the Los Portales mexican restaurant for Aunt Ginny's 75th birthday. Brad dropped Will off at the restaurant but he wasn't feeling well so he didn't stay for dinner. "Aunt" Ginny is not related but she's basically been a member of our family since I was 8 years old. Her husband, Joe, passed away when I was a teenager. He was my dad's bestfriend and it was really hard for all of us at that time. His funeral was the first one I ever went to and I will never forget it. But that's not what this post is about...Aunt Ginny celebrated her 75th birthday in August and we all gathered to be with her. We had a great evening and I know Will enjoyed the little sombreros and maracas. HA!










0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP