Thursday, August 2, 2012

Will's 1 Year Photos

 Its at times like these that I am so incredibly thankful to be working part time. On Friday June 29th, Mom came over to help me with Will's 1 year photos. I bought a bunch of balloons the night before and he LOVED them. His favorite was the red balloon. He played for these balloons (the ones that I brought back inside and didn't pop from the heat because I left them out) for a couple of weeks! He loved to toss them around like balls and he even leaned on them without them popping!  He was so excited that he about jumped off the chair a few times which is why you see Nana's hands in the pics a lot. She was nervous he was going to get hurt. ahhh, Nana, so worried all the time. :) 
I can't believe our sweet boy is 1. 
I can't imagine my life without him in it. I don't remember what it was like and although our "kid free" days were fun, they are nothing compared to our days with William. He brightens each day and when we've had a hard day at work, all we have to do is see his sweet face. He is our everything. I will never be able to put how much I love this little boy into words. He's the greatest gift I've ever been given. He's my sunshine. My world. He completes me. (...until we have more...haha). 
But seriously, I've never known a love this deep.



































1 comments:

Sarah August 3, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

So sweet! I love the balloons; what a great idea!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP