Chrissy's Baby Shower
On June 23rd we had Chrissy's baby shower at mom & dad's. There were about 25 family friends & Chrissy's friends there. Our Aunt Karen and our cousins Michelle & Grace came in from out of town. Mom and I spent most of the day before making this owl cake below. It took us over 4 hours just to decorate it. We had a to take a few breaks to refrigerate the icing for 15 minutes so it was easier to handle. The guys kept the kids during the shower. Brad took Will home to nap. It was a fun shower and afterwards we relaxed at the pool while the guys headed to Chrissy & Jeremy's for some horse shoes. Everyone joined back up at mom & dad's for dinner around 6:00. I was exhausted from planning & from the fun we had but I think Chrissy & Jeremy got a lot of things that they needed and we had a great time with family & friends.
Me, Michelle (due in Sept), Grace & Chrissy (Due Aug 17th). Michelle (or Shelly as we've called her growing up is also having a boy!!)




































0 comments:
Post a Comment