Not what I dreamed...but maybe one day.
Will took his morning naps (around 9:30) on the beach in his stroller while we were on vacation. The 2nd night we were there I had to at least attempt a mini photo session of Will after dinner but it wasn't as successful as I'd dreamed. Ideally it would have been later in the evening but Will has been pretty insistent on his 8pm bedtime so we had to get back and get him ready for that. Maybe one day he will enjoy standing on the beach as the sun is setting to entertain his mommy in a beach photo session!? One could only hope. I also think he wasn't feeling too hot that 2nd night since he was still running a mild fever due to a cold he was fighting off. Anyway, I guess I'm just thankful we have these photos from the trip but I do kind of regret not trying later to see if he would have been ok. That bedtime routine is not typically something I'm willing to mess with. I'm also thankful for the stranger who offered to take that family photo of us below. Not the best photo ever but its the only one of the 3 of us from the trip :)
Will LOVES these veggie sticks. Amy introduced these to us awhile back and he seriously is addicted to them. I have to really limit how many he sees or he will want them.

















0 comments:
Post a Comment