Lindsay's 30th & June Supper Club
On June 8th I had planned to host supper club but Lindsay's husband (Jason) and Amy decided to surprise Lindsay with a little 30th bash at her place. It worked out well because we had the new yard put in a few days before and Brad was not thrilled with the idea of the kids running around on it before it was established. Its always fun to see my supper club friends. Lindsay, Jason & their two sons (Zach & Blake) are such amazing people and I'm blessed to have met them through this supper club group. Thanks to Amy for the invite originally. Its been fun to meet new friends (for Brad and I but also for William to grow up with!). Parker is TONS more mobile than William. It was so funny to watch! Will is so laid back playing with whatever toy he could get his hands on but Parker is already all over the place :)
1 comments:
Fun times and so thankful that y'all are part of our group! Love you!!
Post a Comment