Thursday, March 29, 2012

Visit from Aunt Becky

 During the first weekend of March, Becky flew in from MD to meet William and Graham (Kelli's youngest born two months after Will). We met at Josa's on friday and spent some much needed quality girl time! We ate Korean BBQ for the first time friday night, did some putt-putt golf and shopping saturday afternon, had a dinner in Saturday night and went for a hike up Stone Mtn Sunday late morning. Becky came back to my house with me on Sunday and I took a 1/2 day of vacation on Monday so I could drive her to the airport. As always, it was fantastic to see my dear Becky! I am always so appreciative that she tries to make it down here once a year. Now I have to get my butt up to Maryland to see her. Becky is such an amazing person and friend. love her bunches.

The view from atop Stone Mountain.
Above: Kelli drinking beer out of the tiniest mug ever. 
Below: Josa accidentally yanked the rope off the pirate ship. haha. :)




Aunt Becky is so much fun! Sam, Matthew & Greg joined us for dinner on Saturday night. This is Becky playing with Sam in the doggie door. He thought this was great!!











0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP