Monday, March 12, 2012

Douglas Charles turns 3

 On February 25th, William and I met some friends at a local fire station to begin the celebration for Douglas Charles' 3rd birthday. The firemen were great with the kids! They showed the kids their equipment, accommodations and trucks. They even sounded the alarm on the truck. After the visit at the fire station, we gathered at the English home for some treats. Of course Alison out-did herself once again on an adorable fire engine themed party. As you've heard me mention before, she owns an adorable little business called The English Pea. Check out her party packages & stationary line! Alison and I met through our little businesses but have become great friends. I hope to continue working with her in the near future now that I'm jumping back on the photography saddle. Thanks to the English Family for including us in their special time. I CANNOT believe DC is 3. I swear I feel like we were JUST at his first birthday.















0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP