All boys?
On January 15th, we headed down to the Sullivan house to have a nice lunch with Kelli, Matt, their two boys Nolan & Graham, Kirstin, her boy Sam and Josa & Greg. Kirstin's husband Matthew couldn't make it because he is a youth pastor in Convington. Kirstin & Matthew are expecting another BOY in May! I'm seriously beginning to wonder if my friends are capable of having girls? Right now I think there are 4 boys for each girl! William is going to have to do some serious work to get a girlfriend. ha!
We had a great time with these sweet friends. Of course, I always wish we had more time to hangout! Aunt Josa was great with all of our boys as always! They are very lucky to have her!
Daycare was closed on Martin Luther King Day and Brad had the day off!! He watched William all day for the first time. Will did great and my two boys had a great time together. Mom & Dad were in Hawaii so we also had Karch for the month of January. Here is a pic of the three boys that Brad took while I was at work :( I was sooooo jealous!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment