Best Buds
On October 4th, Summer brought the Dobbs dinner and to visit baby Parker so William and I went over as well for a little visit with Aunt Summer, Aunt Amy, Pax & Parker. We had a fun time and it was a beautiful day so we took the boys for a little walk but Summer did most of the pushing and Pax walked alongside :)
Will didn't know what to think about Aunt Summer putting Parker in his car seat.
On October 6th, I finally made it down to meet Will's other BFF, Graham.
He was born on 9/15 and weighed in at 7lbs 3ounces & was 20 inches long.
It was a nice little visit but Kelli & I definitely had glimpse into our future with 3 kiddos having very different needs. I'm sure Will & Graham will play very well together in the months & years to come and that will make our little play dates even more fun!
Mom came over one night and it was bath time so she helped me by bathing William. I thought the look on his face was too cute!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment