4 going on 14
On May 21st, we celebrated Sarah Belle's 4th birthday at McDonalds near Stephen & Toni's. I was so happy that we were in an air conditioned building and not outside because the weather has been brutal for about a month. I get hot so easily! I never realized how much fun kids have at McDonalds playgrounds! And being the "germ-a-phobe" that I am, I wasn't too grossed out. I only thought about all those little germs once or twice!
I CANNOT believe Sarah is 4! I feel like it was yesterday that she was born and I was waiting in the hospital. She cracks me up. She's a little fire cracker. She was so excited about getting a Justin Bieber CD. For those of you that don't know, he is a young teen boy who sings and teenage girls everywhere are crazy about him...some adults too. I'm not too familiar with his stuff but Sarah definitely is because she sings his "baby, baby" song all the time and knows all the words! She was SO excited when she opened that CD that I thought my sweet little 4 year old niece turned 14 in an instant. We are in for it, that's for sure.
She was also VERY excited about the Totoro movie that she received from her Aunt Chrissy. Chrissy is crazy about Japanimation and has been for several years (but not in a creepy way). One day she brought Totoro over when we were babysitting. Sarah LOVED it. She asked to watch it 3 times that day/night and she was thrilled when she got her own copy. I teased Chrissy about putting a curse on Sarah because what 4 year old like Japanimation that much? haha.













0 comments:
Post a Comment