Amy & her Army
On April 22nd, I joined Amy & her army to find out the gender of the Dobbs' 2nd child :)
Of course all of these people were there to support Brad & Paxton too ...but Amy & her Army just made for a better blog title! :)
Amy's parents, brother Adam, one of his friends, GiGi (her grandmother), Paxton, Brad's parents, his brother Brooks, his wife Rochelle, Sarah, Stephanie & I made up the Army! I'm always amazed at how many people the Dobbs have to support them.
AND --- Its ANOTHER BOY! :)
We definitely know how to spoil boys so we are good to go. I could have sworn she was having a girl (which should have been our number one sign that it was a boy since i'm always wrong!:)
Regardless, we are VERY excited about Paxton having a little brother and we can't wait to welcome him into the world come September.
Plus - William will have a BFF :) -- how cool is that?
Of course all of these people were there to support Brad & Paxton too ...but Amy & her Army just made for a better blog title! :)
Amy's parents, brother Adam, one of his friends, GiGi (her grandmother), Paxton, Brad's parents, his brother Brooks, his wife Rochelle, Sarah, Stephanie & I made up the Army! I'm always amazed at how many people the Dobbs have to support them.
AND --- Its ANOTHER BOY! :)
We definitely know how to spoil boys so we are good to go. I could have sworn she was having a girl (which should have been our number one sign that it was a boy since i'm always wrong!:)
Regardless, we are VERY excited about Paxton having a little brother and we can't wait to welcome him into the world come September.
Plus - William will have a BFF :) -- how cool is that?









1 comments:
Thanks so much for coming to support us, as well as capture these pictures!! You're the best!
Post a Comment