Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 birds- 1 stone





 Its bad when you are so far behind in your blog that you completely forget to blog about a very fun and eventful day! On March 20th, Amy, Paxton, Sarah & I hit up the Zoo to take Paxton's 3 year photos. Several months back I bought tickets off Groupon as gifts for Sarah & Amy's graduation present and Paxton's 3rd birthday. I figured what a fun way to celebrate 3 special occasions and spend the day together! About a month later I asked Amy if she had thought of a theme for Paxton's 3rd birthday party because I was thinking we could take his 3 year photos at the Zoo. It turned out that she was already planning a safari themed party!!! (which was this past weekend and TONS of photos to follow next week). We had such a fun day together! I think I enjoyed it just as much as Pax. Sarah & I kept talking about which animals we wanted to bring home with us. The baby panda was at the top of the list! SO cute!  It was overcast which was perfect since I've been so hot anyway. 
I am 23 weeks in these photos.



















3 comments:

Sarah April 27, 2011 at 10:16 PM  

I love all of these pictures! Just think, next year there will be a kid (BOY!)for all of us :)

Amy almost looks as cute as Pax in that giraffe hat! Can't wait to see safari party pics!

Great job, per usual :)

**Maybe we can share custody of a baby panda?**

Amy April 28, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

That's a crazy point that Sarah made!! Thank you for the special day and the awesome pictures!!! Love you!

Val April 30, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

GREAT pics, Suzie! Looks like an awesome day!!! Thanks for always taking such awesome pictures!!! Love you!!!!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP