Fun Filled Saturday
On March 12th, I had a portrait session in the morning at 10am and then I headed over to Paxton's first t-ball game. I got there JUST in time to see him bat his 2nd & last go around. It was the cutest. He ran towards the pitcher's mound instead of first base. Although I was late, It was cute to see all the kids having such a good time. Afterwards, I headed home to pick up Brad so we could head over to Kristen & Brad's for the March "Supper" club (but it was actually lunch ;) They recently put in a new deck so we all brought a dish and enjoyed the gorgeous weather!
That night, I took my mom out to dinner and to a play on the Marietta Square because I got tickets from work. The play was called the Little Foxes. I didn't have high expectations going in because I have been to broadway shows & shows at the Fox Theater in ATL before but I thought the acting was pretty good. Will was kicking me during most of the show so I thought that was funny. It was a long day & late night for me so he was probably saying "hey-mommy - any reason we are still out & about??"
I had a great day with friends & my mom! Perfect start to the beautiful spring weather!



















1 comments:
great pictures! Fun day! Thanks again for making the trek to see Pax!
Post a Comment