Monday, February 14, 2011

Its a BOY!!!

February 14th - Best Valentines Day present ever!! Due to some conflicts with the ultrasound scheduling and Brad's new job, we decided to go to a special ultrasound place today to find out the sex of our sweet baby. I am 17 weeks & 5 days! It was a last minute change but my mom, Summer, Brad & I were there and we were excited to find out that our sweet baby is a BOY!! I would have bet money that he was a girl so its a good thing I'm not the betting type. :)  A special thank you to my mom & Summer for being there although it was last minute! Brad and I really appreciate it!














4 comments:

Sarah February 15, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

Yay for baby boys!! He'll have lots of role models around :) and you'll have lots of baby boy experts!

So excited for you all!

The Burfitt's February 15, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

yay for boys :) i am excited for you!!

Summer February 15, 2011 at 3:18 PM  

Oh my goodness, I stink at taking pictures!!! I cut Brad's head off in all the pictures, however in my defense that lens was horrible :-) So glad I was able to be there. SO amazing to see the little man!

Chrissi February 15, 2011 at 6:01 PM  

yeah! congrats to you guys :) you're going to be a great momma!!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP