Sunday, February 13, 2011

February Supper Club

I unfortunately "misplaced" the January supper club photos so sorry about that. There were not too many anyway since I was so tired that night. 2nd trimester energy is definitely an improvement and that's a good thing since it was our turn to host supper club on Feb 4th! I thought there were going to be about 15 people plus the kiddos so I prepared a lot of food. Due to some sick kiddos, sick parents & other stuff it only ended up being 8 adults, 2 little boys & 2 sitters :)  - more food for us and boy was I stuffed afterwards! I made some appetizers, chili, 7 layer salad, cornbread and bought cupcakes & cookies -- since my plan to make smores was ruined by the rain & cold temps. :(
We had a great time!! Its always fun to have some adult time and to let the kids have their fun too! Kristen brought a blog up house with a slide and they set it up in our basement. Jake & Pax had a blast with their sitters, Caroline & her friend, Elizabeth? - oh gosh, I forgot her name. I think that's right??
My new lens (EF-S 17-55 IS f/2.8)  arrived in the mail on Friday and it has taken some getting used to but enjoy these photos!!












0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP