Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"Surprise!!! ---- GET DOWN"

 On November 14th, we celebrated Summer & Jenny's 30th Birthday with a SURPRISE dinner at Baraonda downtown. Back in October we kept talking about their big 3-0 birthdays and I tried to get one of them to commit to a party or something but I guess neither of them wanted to say what they wanted to do or they just knew we would come through. I was all about my 30th birthday party! It was fun but of course I secretly wanted a surprise party. I love surprises!! ....well, Summer doesn't. I don't think Jenny minds surprises too much but needless to say they were BOTH surprised. 
We got there at 5:30ish and were anxiously waiting for their arrival. 
Jami was in-charge of Summer and Stegall was in-charge of Jenny. It was perfect. They each thought they were having a 1 on 1 dinner. 
All of a sudden, we saw Summer & Jami coming from the left of the restaurant and Stegall and Jenny were coming from the right! We were SO worried they would see each other. Luckily Jami thought of parking on the street (not in the deck like everyone else) and Stegall saw Summer and Jami about to go in the restaurant so she stalled by talking about the parking ticket or something like that. Those of us in the restaurant had no idea what was going on so we thought they might see each other! But they didn't!! 
Jami & Summer walked in and we yelled SURPRISE!!! (see Summer's face above) 
Then we yelled "Get Down" because Jenny was about to walk in with Stegall. 
So we yelled SURPRISE again (see below)
Poor Summer. She was probably like, "whats going on? why are you yelling get down?"
but then she realized! :)
It was a fun night full of a bunch of laughs. A few of us brought some old photos from the last 11 years and we really enjoyed looking at those. 
Happy 30th Summer & Jenny, I love you both very much. 
Welcome to the club. ;)

 below: Lauren "Stegall" Cone, Summer & Courtney
 below: Jessi (Jenny's sister) & Jenny
 left from back: Courtney, Stegall, Jenny, Jessi
right from back: Summer, Lauryn, Suzie, Amy, Jami


 Courtney, Jami, Summer, Lauryn

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP