Friday, December 3, 2010

My gals

 On November 12th, I headed down to Kelli's house for our bi-annual Girls Weekend. We really should do this more often but it ends up being twice a year. On Friday night I went to dinner with Kelli and then we did a little shopping for some winter jackets & shirts. On Saturday morning, I went with her to a Pampered Chef party because she is now selling PC. You should check out her website if you or anyone you know likes to cook or bake. They have awesome kitchen ware and gadgets! 
After the party, Kirstin came to Kelli's and we hung out before Josa joined us around 4pm. Then, we headed to the spa! Kelli got a facial, Josa & Kirstin got a massage and I got a much needed pedicure. After our spa treatments we headed to have a delicious Greek dinner! Mmmm. Gyros. We went back to Kelli's and hungout before going to bed pretty early (much needed sleep!). Sunday morning we headed to Scott's Antique show (one of our favorite places!) to look around. I headed home around 1pm because I had to get some things done before heading out for Summer & Jenny's 30th bday party (post to come). 
It was a great weekend full of much needed girl time. I truly love these girls and I'm not sure what I would do without them!!


1 comments:

Summer December 5, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

When can we have a spend the night party??

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP