Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Savannah is Here!

Last Friday, October 29th, Brad and I headed to Emory Hospital to await the arrival of baby Savannah. Lauren's water broke while on the way to the airport to pick up Rian's mom (Nancy) because Lauren was scheduled to be induced the following morning (the 30th). She was only a few miles away from the airport when her water broke so she picked up Nancy and SHE drove them to the hospital. Lauren's parents were originally scheduled to come in around 9pm that night but moved up their flight when Lauren's water broke around noon. Brad and I made it to the hospital at 7pm and Savannah made her debut around 8:30. We made it back there to meet her around 10pm but didn't stay too much longer because I had photo sessions early the next morning and Brad had to be at Emory for a group meeting.

We are so happy for our best friends Rian & Lauren. We can't wait to watch Savannah grow up. We already love her so much! Brad is so sweet with her that it makes my heart ache but I still love to watch him hold her anyway. Rian and Lauren are working to get adjusted with Savannah in their lives. Rian has been working 2 jobs but I think he is going to cut one of them out so he can be home more with his little family. Luckily Lauren's mom has been in town. I'm sure she has been a lifesaver!  More photos to come of Savannah's first week at home.

Brad waiting for Savannah to get here!
Jim & Donna (Lauren's parents) looking at the very first photo of Savannah. 
Sent from the delivery room on Rian's phone.
 The proud daddy. He was on cloud 9 and it was the sweetest.
 Proud moment.
 A little blurry but Brad did his best in the low light hospital room! :) 
Me holding Savannah for the first time.

 Just look at this sweet face
 & the hair!
 Nancy (Rian's mom) holding Savannah.

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP