Supper Club
Kristen & Amy came up with the great idea to get families together on the first Friday of each month, eat some good food and just let the kids play. November's Supper Club was at a local pizza place because we thought people were backing out and so it would have been pointless for the Dobbs' to clean & cook just for a small group. It turned out to be more than we thought but it was a great low key evening and really convenient to our house so we were ok with that! :) I didn't take very many pics and some of the ones I did take were horrible so sorry about the poor quality from this pro photographer. yikes.
Pax and his favorite babysitters - Caroline & Megan
I love this one so much - and I couldn't decide if I liked color or B&W better so I posted both! :)





2 comments:
That IS a great pic of Pax, Megan, and Caroline!!!
However, they are not his favorite babysitter! Have fun this Friday and tell everyone hello!
Post a Comment