Thursday, October 14, 2010

5 boys

Many of you have enjoyed watching my friends' kids grow through this blog. Well, for those of you that enjoy that kind of thing, there is another on the way! One of my good friends from college (& the Berry B's - as some of you know them), Courtney, is having a baby boy! She is due the first week of January but due to some recent events, may come a bit early. We may have yet another December baby on our hands.
Courtney & Patrick's baby boy will be the 5th BOY of my college friends (2 different "groups" but still college friends).
Amy = Paxton
Kelli = Nolan
Kirstin = Sam
Jenny = Pierce
Courtney = ??? (TBA) Most likely George.
Of course you are aware of other friends that have babies and there are even a couple of girls thrown in the non-college friends group. However, I think its crazy that one of my closest friends is having, yet ANOTHER BOY! I am so happy for Courtney & Patrick. I will be blessed to know this little one & watch him grow!

Enjoy these photos from CT's baby shower on September 26th.

Summer & me
Lauryn & Summer
Mandy (Court's sister) & Courtney (Mommy-to-be)
Summer, me, Lauren & Jenny


Caroline, Torrie, Courtney, Lauryn & Jami

Torrie, Summer, Me, Jami, Jenny, Courtney, Lauryn, Lauren, Caroline & Ginny :) Whew, thats a lot of gals.

1 comments:

Amy October 15, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Glad you posted those! :-)
Wow! I can NOT believe that there are 5 boys from your college friends! I guess Berry grads have boys, huh??:-)

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP