Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthday Celebration II

On Saturday September, 11th (my ACTUAL birthday), I celebrated the day with Brad. It was a laid back day for the most part. I did some editing, took a birthday nap :), watched some stuff on DVR with Brad & then we headed downtown for a delicious dinner at Six Feet Under. I was just happy to spend the day with my hubby & bestfriend. I took these photos with my phone so I apologize for the poor quality.



Birthday flowers from Blair, Kevin & Wes - such sweet inlaws.
Brad & I on the rooftop of Six Feet Under. The rain was moving in fast towards the end of our meal. Luckily we finished our dessert (I love free birthday dessert) and then we booked it to the car 4 blocks away. We literally got in the car as SOON AS it started raining cats & dogs. Phew.

This is such a horrible pic of me but I had to turn the phone around, press the button on the screen and it was just a bad angle. I'm much better at taking photos of us when I have my real camera on me.

Notice my beautiful sapphire earrings from the hubby!
 
Mmmm. Taco trio. Fried calamari taco, catfish taco & blackened shrimp taco.
Brad enjoying his tacos. :)

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP