A Very Special Visit
On Friday August 13th - Kirstin, Matthew & Sam were in-town because Matthew had an interview. They live in Thomson Ga (a little less than 3 hours from me, not quite to Augusta) so needless to say, its hard to get together because of the distance. It was sweet of them to make it out this way to see me while I was recovering from surgery. I treasured all of the visits I got during that time. The entertainment was greatly appreciated. They brought me lunch and I got to hold Sam, who is growing so fast! Matthew and I used to work together at the print shop while at Berry. I think it was 3 years I worked with him. He & Kirstin met in highschool and came to Berry together. I met Kirstin in spanish class and she traveled to Spain with the Berry group the year I met Brad, Jan-June 2003. Kirstin, Josa, Kelli & I grew close on that trip and even closer our Senior year back at Berry 2003-2004.
Its funny that it was time for me to post these pics and think about how long I have known Kirstin & Matthew because it was just tonight that I was eating spanish olives and dreaming about that trip to Spain 7-1/2 years ago. I met my amazing husband - and established some beautiful friendships with Kirstin, Kelli, Josa, Becky & Lexi! It really is crazy when you think about how or why some people come into your life. I am so thankful for these ladies. Love them all dearly.
ps. I would die for a Cruzcampo, bocadillo & spanish olives right about now with my boyfriend (at the time) and my special ladies! :)











0 comments:
Post a Comment