Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Val & Dennis' 30th

May 22nd - On Friday we celebrate Val & Dennis' 30th Anniversary with a surprise party at their house. They were returning from a trip so Amy, Brad & Adam had this great idea. Val & Dennis thought that Amy & Brad were going on a couples trip to Savannah with Brad & I (I apologize for lying to your face, Val & Dennis! but it was for a good cause!). We had a great time but unfortunately their flight was delayed so they didn't get there until 9 or so and I had to leave at 10. A very happy anniversary to two great parents. Amy & Adam are so lucky to have such awesome, caring & compassionate parents. Pax is very fortunate to have grandparents that think the world of him and would do anything for him! Love you both!


















3 comments:

Amy July 6, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

Oh those are so great!! thank you for doing those pics!!! Thanks for coming, too!

Sarah July 7, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

These make me laugh...pretty sure Adam and I stole the show that night!

Love the pictures of us girls too!

Val July 8, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

GREAT pictures, Suzie!!! Thanks so much!!! Love you too!!!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP