Squeezing some fun times in
I guess these photos are a few weeks overdue due to my schedule so sorry about that! I have been keeping really busy with my full-time job #1 and my photography business is doing really well (full-time job #2). I wish I had more weddings to do so if you know anyone that is getting married, have them mention this blog, and they will get a great deal! The wedding business is so competitive these days since everyone with a digital camera thinks they are a photographer (no offense...but its true). Gotta admit that I don't blame them though, I understand how it can be a passion - because its mine! Ok - I'm off my soapbox.
Here are some fun photos from Memorial Day Weekend. I had several photog sessions that weekend and while Brad & I didn't have tons of time to spend together, we did manage to squeeze in like an hour of pool time and 30 minutes or so of play time. We were puppy sitting for my sister that weekend. Little Bonnie is so cute and fun but man, it reminded me of how LITTLE time I have for a puppy these days. ...although I still want one. ;) Just doesn't always make sense to have what you want.
I also included some shots of our flowers that were blooming at the time (and look much better in these photos than they do now!)...back to how little time I have, wow, I sound like a broken record.
The one of Brad standing next to our Leylands was included for Mrs. K. I know she will remember how tiny they were just a couple of years ago! Look at them now!! All of the rain this past year sure has helped.
Here are some fun photos from Memorial Day Weekend. I had several photog sessions that weekend and while Brad & I didn't have tons of time to spend together, we did manage to squeeze in like an hour of pool time and 30 minutes or so of play time. We were puppy sitting for my sister that weekend. Little Bonnie is so cute and fun but man, it reminded me of how LITTLE time I have for a puppy these days. ...although I still want one. ;) Just doesn't always make sense to have what you want.
I also included some shots of our flowers that were blooming at the time (and look much better in these photos than they do now!)...back to how little time I have, wow, I sound like a broken record.
The one of Brad standing next to our Leylands was included for Mrs. K. I know she will remember how tiny they were just a couple of years ago! Look at them now!! All of the rain this past year sure has helped.


















0 comments:
Post a Comment