The Princess Turns 3
Its so hard to believe that Sarah turned 3 on May 26th. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. I know I didn't birth her myself but she is the closest thing I have to a daughter. She makes me happy, even when she is being difficult. I think about her growing up and I get teary-eyed. I guess these are things that usually happen when the child is your own but for me, I feel this way about my precious niece & nephew because they are blood and the closest thing we have to our own kids. I found this quote about a niece/nephew and I thought it was sweet.
"You are a joy to my heart and a delight to my eyes. You are a precious gift to our entire family and a wonderful addition to our lives."
Some days are harder than others about not having kids of our own yet but it helps to know that in the meantime, we can watch Sarah & Ben grow, learn and develop their own unique personalities. I hope I am able to teach them and guide them as an Aunt should. Sometimes I feel like I am lacking the time that they need and this hurts my heart but one day they will be older and will truly understand how much they are loved by me.
Before the photos - I wanted to share this precious video of Will singing Happy Birthday to Sarah. Will is Kelli & Dusty's son. Kelli sent this video message to Toni on Sarah's birthday. So funny & cute!

















1 comments:
oh wow! I can't believe it either. it goes by sooooo fast!
Post a Comment