Friday, April 16, 2010

3 wonderful years

On Wednesday, Brad and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. We both took off from work on Wednesday because we couldn't celebrate last weekend (he had tons of school work) and we can't celebrate this weekend (because I'm headed out of town to shoot a wedding in Charleston). We had lunch at our FAVE restaurant, Eclipse di Luna and it was wonderful as always. We did a little shopping because we rarely get to do that these days and we both needed work clothes, especially Brad. We also shopped for our 'traditional wedding gift'. We started this tradition the first year and this years gift is leather, (no, I didn't buy him the leather chaps -- haha). We originally were going to get a new leather office chair but didn't see one we liked so we bought a different chair and opted for work shoes as our anniversary gift -- I know, I know, its boring. BUT we both needed them and so that's what we did. I would have preferred a new leather sofa but that's not really in the budget these days. Just a few photos from our day together --

I'm getting so good at taking photos of us. ha. 
Chulo was smiling and wishing us a happy anniversary
Brad giving me a VERY sarcastic smile. You would think he would be used to this by now.
He thought it would be funny to take a photo of me while I was choking.
Enjoying our favorite restaurant!!
These shots are only a FEW of the things we enjoyed -- 
chorizo & mushroom soup. mmmm
delicious shrimp in a tomato based sauce that tasted like Gazpacho
Best fried green beans in town!
Carne asada in tomatillo salsa. mmmm

1 comments:

Alison April 16, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Happy Anniversary. I love the traditional gift idea. That is too cool. And the food... Achem... I am drooling over here. Looks delicious. Glad ya'll had a wonderful celebration!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP