More laughing required
On January 31st, Amy and I drove to Woodstock to see Summer. Summer is in nursing school and works at a restaurant call Pure on her off days. Pure is a DELICIOUS mexican/taqueria restaurant. I had the fish tacos and they were incredible. I was craving them days later! Too bad its an hour away or I'd definitely get to eat there more often...oh, and see Summer. ;)
I took several photos of Summer and Amy because I was trying to get a good one and Amy has "devil eyes" in 80% of the photos I take of her. haha. There can be huge group of people in the picture and she will be the only one with red eyes. Its hilarious.
This is the edited version. Notice there are not any devil eyes.
On the way home that night, the moon was HUGE and really low. I tried to take a photo of it from my car when I turned onto our dirt road but this photo doesn't really give it justice. It was so pretty!
It was just great to have some QT for the 3 of us. It was definitely long overdue and I'd almost forgotten how much we laugh (and pick on each other) when we get together. I could definitely use more of those laughs these days! We should do this more often because I didn't even feel like we covered 1/2 of the topics we could have.




1 comments:
Oh how I love time with dear old friends. My besty is in Sarasota, Florida and we are lucky if we get to see each other once a year. I love the laughing you can do with an old friend - you know the kind that cleanses you. I am glad ya'll had such a great time. Looking forward to seeing you this week!
Post a Comment