Thursday, January 21, 2010

It takes a long time ...











...to grown an old friend.

I think I should follow-up the last post with just a little blurb about what great friends I have. I know I may have made it sound like I am not close to some friends that don't contact me to hangout, etc. That's not at all what I meant. I have several friends that I have a special bond with and we just pick up right where we left off.

My oldest and dearest friend, Erika, is one of those friends. We don't see each other nearly enough but when we do, we have so much fun and she is amazing. I think it had been 4 or 6 months since I had seen Erika but I went to a Girls Night party at her & Kiran's place on Saturday. Sarah was sweet enough to join me and it was just so much fun! I just love hanging out with good people. I don't feel judged or out of place with Erika or her friends. It was such a relaxing Saturday night. Special thanks to Sarah for coming with me and letting me crash at her place. I even slept in til 9am on Sunday!!! It was heavenly.

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP