Sunday, November 8, 2009

Really? No way.

As I was looking through these recent photos that I took of our dog Chulo, I tried to remember how old he is. Pretty soon I am going to forget how old I am.
Anyway, I started to do the math in my head like I always do when I try to remember how old he is. Let's see -- We graduated in '04, Brad and I picked him up from Fulton Co Animal Shelter in January '05, which means he was actually born in October of '04, which makes him 5. Really? no way! Have we really had Chulo for 5 years? First, I forgot his birthday which makes me a horrible mother and secondly, time really does FLY!

So, in honor of Chulo's 5th Birthday -- enjoy the photos of our sunbathing child.
This is one of his favorite things to do!

This is what Chulo would say if he could talk.

"Mother, Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?"

"Don't you think you have enough photos of me? I haven't changed"

"Are you still here?"


Only my dog would pose this perfectly for a photo.

"Did you hear something?"

1 comments:

Summer November 10, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

Ahhhhh!! Happy Birthday Chulo!! Maddux's bday is in another month. We need to get them together!!! Can't wait to see you on Thursday.

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP