Thursday, November 19, 2009

Girls Night / Caro's bday

I don't know what's going on with Blogger today but I have tried to upload these photos several times and they keep give me an error message so.... this is not all the photos but I don't have the patience (or the time) to keep messing with it. I have had some complaints about not blogging...so here ya go.

Last Thursday (the 12th) was Caroline's birthday and a bunch of girls went out to celebrate at the Shecky's event in Atlanta. Its basically a bunch of vendors that bring their clothes/jewerly/handbags etc and sell their stuff while other vendors provide drinks. Its actually genious because I am definitely more likely to spend money when I have had a couple of drinks.

Caroline is moving to Ok. in January so this was a fun thing to do for her last bday in Ga. :(

Girl time is so much fun and I am so lucky to have so many great women in my life!

Unfortunately, I missed some more girl time yesterday because I was not feeling well. I'll spare you the details but the worst of the symptoms seem to be gone today and I am feeling much better right now (hence the blogging).

I was messing with my new lens. Sorry this one is blurry.
Caroline checking out some clothes.

Jami, Summer & Amy
The Biltmore ballrooms are gorgeous!

The bday girl trying to everyone's attention.


Lindsay picked up these delicous cupcakes in Charleston! They were incredible.


the group minus me (the photographer). Don't worry. Im used to it. :)

Amy, me & Sarah.

Lindsay & Caroline

Lindsay & Sarah

Lindsay, me & Jami

We got some very interesting gift bags which included this...

And pink lipstick which Summer put on. Never thought I'd see the day of Summer wearing PINK lipstick. (she hates pink for those of you that do not know her that well).

Summer, Amy & Caro

Sarah

My favorite picture from the night.

Torie, Courtney & Summer

Jami, Amy & Me

We bought these awesome headbands which I love and I even ordered more offline this weekend since my sister stole one of them from me. ;0
I love this photo of Summer.

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP