"A little sister, Mommy"
As you all know, my SIL, Toni is pregnant. Well, a few weeks ago, Toni was telling me about a funny thing that Sarah said.
Sarah was climbing all over Toni. She was climbing over her pregnant belly and up to her shoulders over & over again. Toni asked Sarah, "Is there a little sister or a little brother in mommy's belly?" Sarah stopped what she was doing, looked up at Toni and said "A little sister, Mommy".
Toni said that Sarah Belle said it so matter-of-factly. Like "DUH, mommy".
Well, I'd like to announce that Sarah Belle does NOT have ESP. Toni is pregnant with a boy!!! I can't tell you how excited (and blessed) we are all to have a little boy on the way! I don't think things could get any more perfect than a beautiful little niece and a handsome little nephew on the way!
Here are some photos of my most recent visit with the princess on July 25th before we headed downtown for "BIG Sarah's" bday dinner.



Most of you know that I LOVE to give my dad a hard time and he loves to give me a hard time. Its definitely rough love. He's so overworked that he falls asleep by the pool pretty much everytime he is out there. Well, when Sarah Belle was playing, Toni wrapped her up in a towel and she stopped and looked at her Grandpa like "why is he sleeping, this is PLAY time!" I told Sarah, "Shhh, sleeping bear" and for the rest of the time he was asleep, she would tip-toe past him and say "Shhh, sleeping bear". It was the cutest thing ever! ...and my dad had NO idea. ;)


Sarah is a little sassy (and by a little, I mean a LOT) but she can't help it. Just look at all of the people she is related to.
She is counting to 10 in english and 20 in spanish (a hispanic woman keeps her during the day). She can say her ABC's as well as sing several nursery rhymes.
Toni and Stephen are still discussing names for the little boy but some of the top runners are Samuel, Daniel & Benjamin. I pesonally like Benjamin the best. They are thinking Robert as a middle name after Toni's Dad & my dad. I think Benjamin Robert sounds just perfect. :) ....Just had to give my two cents.
Summer --- If they chose Samuel ...there would be a Samuel and a Sarah ...how funny is that? For those of you that don't know, Summer has a sis named Sara and a bro named Samuel. Then, all they would need is a Luke and a Summer. :) haha
4 comments:
That is really funny! Great names :-)
What are their thoughts on Nathan? Sarah and Nathan is a powerhouse duo!!! cute pictures as always!
Too funny!! Like the names.
Good point, Sarah!
Your comments were very funny! You must have done this late one night:-)
Post a Comment