"Big Sarah"
Whenever I say im talking to my friend Sarah on the phone or if I am telling Brad a story about my friend Sarah, he always says something about our NIECE Sarah...Like "Sarah can use the phone already" or "Sarah can Text?" or "How did Sarah meet you there, can she drive?". He thinks he is hilarious. And, well, sometimes he is. To distinguish between our niece Sarah Belle and my BF Sarah, we started calling our friend Sarah, "Big Sarah". This does not mean Sarah is "BIG", just older and on July 25th, she turned another year Bigger...I mean Older. Sorry Sarah! ha! You can blame my husband. That's what I always do. ;)
On the Thursday before Sarah's Birthday, I invited Sarah, Gabe, Amy, Brad & Paxton over to the house for some delicious (if I do say so myself) fried chicken and shrimp tacos. mmmm.
A special shout out to Amy for taking the photos (or at least bringing her camera...) to my house. What goes around comes around. :) My sister had my camera. Also thanks to Chrissy for uploading the photos I took on her camera. That was a huge help!On Saturday we drove to Buckhead to eat with Sarah, Gabe and some of her other friends at Cellar 56. It is a little trendy tapas restaurant in the East Andrews building. I thought the food was good and I enjoyed some good wine. It was fun to spend time with Sarah & Gabe as always! And also good to see some of Sarah's friends that I had not seen since Sarah's surgery.





2 comments:
When I was growing up there were two Sarah's in our group and I was "little Sarah" and I hated it! I don't think I like being Big Sarah either. Haha. Thanks for making my birthday so special! The pictures are great! Love you!
The pictures are fun! Sarah looked so pretty that night!
Post a Comment