The Love Birds Rehearsal/Dinner
The Love Birds
Brad and I had a wonderful time in NH! We flew into Boston and Pigs (Andrew) picked us up from the airport and drove us back to his & Caitlin's home in Nashua NH. They have an adorable home and I had so much fun talking crafts & cooking with Caitlin. I thought I loved my photo books but she made the coolest recipe/photobook for her friend Rachel and it inspired me!We stayed with Pigs & Caitlin on Thursday night and had a fun cookout with a couple of other friends from Muhlenberg. A very special thank you to Pigs & Caitlin for making out time in NH extra special. We really appreciate the hospitality!
On Friday, the 10th, we drove to Portsmouth for the Bird/Seligman Rehearsal & rehearsal dinner. Portsmouth is an adorable town and currently where Jody's parents live. It had Jody & Greg written all over it. Those 2 are so adorable and we were so honored to be a part of their special weekend o' festivities! Greg is one of Brad's best friends and so Brad was a groomsman in the wedding. I really enjoyed taking photos the entire weekend and so here are a few from the rehearsal, dinner and dessert party. We had a blast and then Pigs drove us back to Nashua for the night (about an hour). I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in the car because I was pooped!


















1 comments:
I love that picture of you and Brad! Love you!
Post a Comment