Monday, April 20, 2009

The Cake Diaries

In Paxton's words -- IF he could express what he is thinking --


mmmm. that looks good. What is that?

It's fun to play with.


What are you staring at?


It feels good between my fingers!


Delicious too.

I hope they don't want any of this.

Mommy, You've GOT to try this!

OK, you too Daddy!


Is this thing never-ending?

PUT IT BACK!

Shoot, there IS a bottom!

I think I could eat this all day. so good!

Seriously, bring it back!

Fine, Ill just eat all the cake from this tray!

I think Im going to be sick.

Nope, I just need a nap! so sleepy!


& a bath!





The End



2 comments:

Amy April 21, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

That is absolutely hillarious!!! I definitely laughed out loud and even had tears!!! Funny!! Love you

Summer April 22, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

That was really funny!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP