Dinner with Great Friends!
On Thursday I went to Sarah's for a delicious pasta-bake dinner! I love this recipe (that Courtney found years ago). I will share it soon! There are several recipes that I want to share but I have not had time to type out all of the instructions etc.
Summer, Amy, Paxton, & Jami joined me at Sarah's. Paxton was a little bit grumpy (see Amy's blog) but it was so great to see him and I can't believe how much bigger he gets everytime I see him. Don't worry about his 'grumpies', Amy. He is so much fun to have around!
Sarah, thank you for having us over & it was so much fun having that time for all of us to spend together!



2 comments:
Please note that I thought we were going to walk or play tennis--hence my lovely outfit!!
I should have known there would be a photo shoot!
Thanks for coming! Love you!
Thanks for making me feel better, Suz! I really like how you caught the ball in mid air! I'm going to steal the group picture:-)
Post a Comment