My Apologies



I have had a couple of complaints that I haven't been blogging. Honestly, I discovered that the majority of my blogs have been about Sarah Belle or Paxton (other people's babies). This is all fine & dandy of course but I realized how many posts there were about them when I did my 2008 Blog Book (WHICH SHOULD COME IN THE MAIL TOMORROW!!).
So for all my loyal readers out there (all 2 of you), here is a post. Tonight after work I met my BFFs Sarah & Amy for dinner. We met at a great restaurant a few miles from my work. It has great greek food! Any time with these girls is treasured and we had a great time & conversation as always. Paxton was there and he is growing up to fast. This was a great place to meet for me and not too far for them either! So, if anyone else wants to meet me for dinner, lets do it!
2 comments:
Why would you post that terrible picture of me with my face all scrunched up? Haha. At least Paxton looked cute? It was good to see you as always! I love you!
That's great!! Fun post, and fun times!! I love reading the sweet things you write about our little man! Paxton's face/redness looks TERRIBLE!!! I'm glad we go to the doctor on Friday-she can fix it:-)
Post a Comment