Sunday, November 2, 2008

L & R's Wedding Book

For some reason the link to the book is acting weird sometimes. All of the pages may not be in order so if they are not, close out and go back to it again. If that bothers you, don't look at it. It kind of bothers me. I quadruple checked it after I designed it so I think there is just something wrong with the "share link".

Either way, you get the gist. I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Click HERE to see another great wedding book.

I have the best hobby ever. Man, I wish it was my J-O-B.

1 comments:

Amy November 7, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

THat is awesome!! You are so good! Those pictures of the pre-ceremony were really good!!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP