Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another memorable Saturday Night

Baylee fell asleep with the ball in his mouth.Rian cooking dinner

Rian's crab & smoked salmon creation. Delicious!

I seriously think this was the best clam chowder I ever had
The 2 Amigos

Rian's impression of Marilyn Monroe. Hilarious! This is what the boys look like when they are thinking. ...
Don't hurt yourselves!

After we celebrated my Dad's bday, we headed out to Rian & Lauren's to celebrate L's bday.
We went to their house for another delicious dinner! After dinner we played Cranium which was so much fun! We played girls against guys and I was so sure we would win! Brad & Rian are like 2 peas in a pod and its freaky how many questions they got right when I would have no idea what they were talking about (IF i didn't already know the answers).
Lauren & I made a great team too! We were winning the majority of the time but I guess the guys drank enough "liquid courage". Who knew that would only make them play better? haha

4 comments:

Mike Greenwell August 17, 2008 at 9:06 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah August 18, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

I really gotta befriend a chef!! Looks really yummy! See you tonight!

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

Looks fun! He can cook for us anytime!!! Looking forward to the beach :-)

Summer August 18, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

guest, was me...not sure why it showed up like that

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP