Monday, August 18, 2008

4 months


















I can't believe that Paxton is 4 months old today. He is getting so big so quickly. He is almost sitting up all by himself!
On the way home from work I stopped by Amy & Brad's for some quality time. Sarah was there and Mick & Steph stopped by for a few minutes with Micah before they went out to eat. Thanks for Dinner, Amy & Brad! It was so great to share an the evening with you all!
& as expected -- here are some of my favorite photos.

5 comments:

stephanie August 19, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

love these. pax is so big and i cried again when i saw the one of micah hugging pax. they are just destined to be bff. good to see you if not for just a moment. can't wait for the beach where we can really hang out! much love...thanks for your thoughts and prayers recently...

Summer August 19, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Wow, 4 months!! He is getting chunky :-) Can't wait to squeeze his little roly poly legs at the beach.

Sarah August 19, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

Note to self: wash hair before you take pictures. Such great pictures! Good to see you!

Amy August 19, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

Those are so good!!! Thank you for taking those, Suzie! I can't wait for the beach and our photo shoot:-) Whenever you get those up on Kodak, I'll share them with my "Paxton group". :-) It was great to see you and hang out! Let's do that again sometime soon!

Jami August 20, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

I can't believe how big he has gotten even since Sarah's birthday party!!! Can't wait to see you girls Friday at Loca Luna!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP