Sunday, July 13, 2008

Paxton's Baptism
















This morning, at the 11am First Pres of D-ville service, Paxton was baptized.
Amy told me that the minister does not like it when photos are taken during baptisms...so, I turned my flash off and took them anyway! Sorry! ...but nobody even noticed.
With that said, the reason the photos of the ceremony did not turn out that well, is because I couldn't use my flash. Any slight movement caused the photo to blur. oh well. I tried.
oh, I have also been playing with my new editing program over the last couple of weeks. Its called Lightroom. Its an Adobe program that a lot of professional photographers use. Some of you may have heard of it before. Anyway, I like it and its fun to play with.
Here are a few of my favorite photos of the day and you can click on the slideshow at the end to view all of the photos. Sorry Im not writing more but I am super tired and I just finished making a baby blanket for Jenn's shower next weekend. Enjoy the photos!!

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP