Dinner with the Girls & Paxton! :)





On Thursday some of the Berry 10 had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Atlanta, Taqueria del Sol. They have amazing tacos & their guacomole is really good too!
Amy brought Paxton and It was so crazy to see how much he has grown in just a few weeks (from the last time I saw him). He's still adorable, for the record! ha!
It was great to see most of the girls but I wish we would have had more time to talk. I feel like I don't know what's going on in most of their lives. We are all so busy!
Please continue to keep Summer in your prayers. I know she's had a tough week and the more the prayers the better!
1 comments:
Those are great pictures! Let me know when you put them up on Kodak so I can order them:-)
Love you!
Post a Comment